This Perma-SHIELD coated blade gives new life to underpowered saws and produces smooth crosscuts in hardwoods, softwoods and moldings. Coated blades pull 1/3 less on the saw, which translates into 33% more cutting power. Thin kerf blades remove less material than standard carbide blades, thus requiring less horsepower to produce equally good results.
- Premium TiCo HI-Density Carbide Crosscutting Blend for Maximum Performance
- Positive Hook Angles produce a smoother cut and allow for a faster feed rate
- Thin Kerf reduces waste and feeds easier
- Perma-Shield Non-Stick Coating reduces blade drag, protects the blade from corrosion and pitch build-up.
- Ideal For: Crosscutting Blades For Fine Finish With Underpowered Saws. Depth of cut (1/2in. min to 2-3/4in. max)
- Machine Use: Circular Saw,Miter Saw,Table Saw,Radial Arm Saw
- Materials: Wood, Plywood, Chip Board & Laminates