This heavy-duty, non-ferrous metal cutting blade produces an excellent finish. These blades have custom designed gullets to minimize chip build-up and specially formulated carbide for long life. Freud recommends use of a liquid lubricant when cutting. This can be accomplished with a spray of WD-40 or other lubricant every 4 to 5 cuts. Wax sticks are not recommended
- Premium TiCo HI-Density Carbide Non-Ferrous Blend for Maximum Performance
- Freud-Made TiCo Carbide specifically designed to cut nonferrous metals extends tooth life
- Unique Gullet Designreduces chip build-up, which can cause shoulder damage or breakage
- Silver Ice Coating resists corrosion and pitch build-up
- Ideal For: Cutting Thick Non-Ferrous Materials And Aluminum. Wall thickness 1/4in. Max.
- Machine Use: Miter Saw,Table Saw,Radial Arm Saw,Portable Table Saw
- Materials: Thin Aluminum And Other Non-Ferrous Metal