The Most Technologically Advanced Blade On The Market! The Fusion tooth design fuses Freud's 30 degree Hi-ATB tooth with Freud's unique double side grind tooth geometry. The design provides a glass smooth side finish while also giving a flawless top & bottom finish in veneered plywood, hardwoods, and melamine. Whether you're ripping or crosscutting, a Premier Fusion blade will tackle any project - One Blade Does It All!
- Freud's radical in.Fusionin. tooth design combines a double side grind with a 30 degree Hi-ATB to produce a glass-smooth, chip-free top and bottom surface while ripping and crosscutting.
- TiCo Hi-Density carbide provides a sharper edge and flawless finish with a dramatically longer cutting life.
- Laser-Cut Anti-Vibration Slots drastically reduce vibration and sideways movement in the cut extending blade life and giving a crisp, splinter-free flawless finish
- Perma-Shield Non-Stick Coating reduces blade drag, protects the blade from corrosion and pitch build-up.
- Ideal For: Crosscuts (3/8in. to 3-1/2in.) & Rips (3/4in. to 1-1/2in.) wood, laminate, veneered plywood, hardwoods & melamine.
- Machine Use: Circular Saw,Miter Saw,Table Saw,Radial Arm Saw
- Materials: Laminate, veneered plywood, hardwoods & melamine.