Milwaukee Tool Corporation introduces the industry's first M12 cordless lithium-ion copper tubing cutter, specifically designed for cutting copper with the speed and versatility that plumbers, mechanical contractors and remodelers require. With a 12 V lithium-ion battery and ultra- efficient gearing, the 2471-20 performs up to 200 cuts on a single charge. A close quarters rotating head cuts installed copper tubing with as little as 1-1/2 in. of clearance. At 500 RPM, the patent pending cutting mechanism cuts copper tubing up to 10X faster than conventional cutters and automatically adjusts diameter to cut through 3/8 in. to 1 in. copper tubing (1/2 in. to 1-1/8 in. outer diameter type K, L, and M). The in-line design offers greater reach and reduced wrist strain in confined spaces. The metal cutting head is corrosion and rust resistant and is sealed for protection from water. Electronic overload protection and unibody construction provide exceptional durability.
- Close quarters rotating cutting head cuts pipe in confined spaces
- Automatic adjustment from 3/8 in. to 1 in. tubing
- Auto locking mechanism delivers up to 200 cuts per charge
- Water resistant sealed metal cutter head
- Battery FUEL gauge displays remaining run-time
- Built-in LED light illuminates line of cut