The smaller, lighter and all titanium Stiletto TBM14RMC is a 14 oz TiBone milled steel face hammer with a 16 in. curved handle. The hammer has a patented side nail puller that eases 16-piece nails out with one 180 degree motion and Stiletto's signature magnetic nail starter. The TBM14RMC has the comparable striking force of 24 oz steel hammer and is recommended for pole barn, concrete, framing and remodeling. Stiletto Tool company has been synonymous with high quality hand tools dating back to 1849. With our long history and strong reputation, the brand has evolved into the modern day standard for innovative, lightweight, ergonomic, productive, and professional tools. We set the standard with our line of premium titanium hand tools that span numerous trades such as framing, remodeling, finish work, siding, demolition, concrete, and drywall. Titanium is 45% lighter weight while providing the same striking force and strength as steel. Titanium tools also produce 10 times less recoil shock which helps reduce carpal tunnel syndrome. The combination of these features means less down time, more productivity, and most importantly less pain while working.
- 14 oz titanium head/steel face combination drives like a 24 oz steel hammer
- Durable replaceable milled steel face
- 15-1/2 in. super strong titanium handle with an ergonomically contoured, hardwearing curved black rubber grip
- Lightweight and balanced titanium head reduces arm fatigue
- Stiletto's signature magnetic nail starter
- New patented side nail puller eases 16p nails out with one 180 degree motion, with less effort
- Stronger prying power than steel