Easy to use plumb alignment and centering tools that work on a simple and consistently reliable principle; gravity. Universal setters that quickly set to wood, drywall and steel surfaces, and quick-stabilizing plumb bobs that reduce time-robbing bob wobble and spin.
- Elastomer-wrapped universal plumb bob setter with commercial-grade 14 oz. bob
- New steel reinforced setting pin to be used with a hammer when tacking into wood and drywall at heights above-head
- Strong magnet for attaching to steel frames and ribbed eyelet to hook onto nails or studs
- Braided nylon line extends and holds at lengths up to 14 1/2 ft., retracts into case automatically
- Internal in.flush pinin. for zero distance measurements with plumb line flush with surface.
- Unique plumb bob features a quick-stabilizing cap that reduces bob wobble and spin
- Bob also featured embedded elastomer side bumpers and a thick tip guard
- Adjustable for bobs weighing from 3.5 oz to 35 oz.